The best platform for tracking parcels and shipments
International Package Tracking
You can track shipments and parcels that you send to your customers or that you bought through online stores such as AliExpress, eBay, banggood, and Gearbest ... etc, or that you bought from wholesale sites such as Alibaba, As well as global postal services tracking and international shipments, all this and more by using our package tracking service
Carriers and global postal services
A Carrier is a company responsible for delivering goods by land, water or air, whether they are written letters or documents or boxes or parcels. And deliver them to specific locations around the world. In the form below there are some popular carriers and postal services you can read full topic about every carrier by clicking one of them, also you can track any of them using our package tracking service
Most popular tracked carriers
WHAT IS 4TRACKING ?
4TRACKING is a package tracking platform. it allow you to track global postal services and express mail services such as FedEx, DHL Express, TNT, UPS. As well as many international carriers such as ARAMEX, GLS, TOLL, DPD. It also support many major popular carriers that most e-commerce websites uses such as Alibaba, Aliexpress, ebay, Banggood, Gearbest ... etc.
How do I track my packages ?
The good thing that you want to hear is that you can track your shipments just by entering your tracking number in field above, then click on Track button. You do not need to guess the name of the carrier or to ask the seller the name of the carrier, with us you can save your time and track you parcels directly, because we have an auto-detecting system that help detecting the carrier and show you the tracking result.
What is a tracking number ?
Tracking number is a number assigned to package when they are shipped.Tracking number are useful for knowing the location of time sensitive deliveries. tracking number is a unique identifier usually composed of numbers, letters, or both, assigned to a package or parcel. The tracking number is typically printed on the shipping label as a bar code that can be scanned by anyone with a bar code scanner.
China post tracking
China post is one of our most tracking service. We also provide translation of (China Post tracking) results so you can understand your tracking results.
We also provide tracking for other services from China such as China Post EMS (ePacket) tracking, 4PX tracking, YANWEN tracking... etc. Visit our carriers page to view more delivery services that you can track from china.
AliExpress shipment tracking
AliExpress is one of the most popular online store because it offers unbeatable prices and people buy packages from it all over the world, so we provide accurate package tracking for this store with more details and delivery locations.
What is last mile delivery tracking number?
A last mile delivery tracking number is the tracking number that you get from the carrier in the destination country or the last mile logistics company that will deliver the shipment to you with a different tracking number than the original tracking number that you already have. For example, when you order a product from AliExpress, the tracking number will usually look like LP0123456789, then after the shipment arrived your country or arrived another logistic company, the original tracking number will be replaced and the tracking number will look like UV123456789UZ, or UV123456789NL, UA123456789DE...etc.
Why should you track your shipments?
Tracking your shipments can be important for several reasons:
- To know the delivery status: By tracking your shipment, you can know the current location and delivery status of your package. This can help you plan your schedule accordingly and ensure that you or someone else is available to receive the package.
- To anticipate delivery time: With the help of shipment tracking, you can estimate the delivery time of your package, so you can plan accordingly.
- To be aware of delays: If there are any delays in the delivery of your package, tracking can help you to be aware of them and make alternative arrangements if necessary.
- To ensure that the package arrives safely: Shipment tracking can help you to confirm that the package has been delivered safely and to the correct address. If there are any issues with delivery, you can take appropriate action to ensure that your package is delivered successfully.
Overall, tracking your shipments can provide you with peace of mind and help you to stay informed about the delivery of your packages.
How does international shipment delivery work?
International shipment delivery works in a similar way to domestic delivery, but there are additional steps and considerations involved. Here's an overview of how it typically works:
- Shipment pickup: The package is picked up by the carrier, which could be a postal service or a courier company.
- Export customs clearance: The package is sent to an export customs facility, where it is inspected and cleared for export. The carrier handles this process on behalf of the sender.
- Transportation: The package is transported to the destination country, which can involve air or sea transportation.
- Import customs clearance: The package is inspected and cleared for import by the destination country's customs authority. The carrier handles this process on behalf of the receiver.
- Last-mile delivery: The package is transported to the local delivery address and delivered to the receiver.
The exact process can vary depending on the carrier and destination country. Additionally, there may be additional fees or taxes involved, such as customs duties or value-added tax (VAT).
It's important to note that international shipment delivery can take longer than domestic delivery due to the additional steps involved. The shipping time can also vary depending on factors such as the distance between the sender and receiver, the carrier used, and any customs clearance delays.
How does domestic shipment delivery work?
Domestic shipment delivery refers to the process of delivering goods or packages within the same country. The following are the steps involved in domestic shipment delivery:
- Package Pickup: The shipment process starts with the pickup of the package from the sender's location. The sender can schedule a pickup time with the shipping company or drop off the package at a designated location.
- Sorting and Processing: The shipping company sorts and processes the packages at their distribution center. They scan and assign a tracking number to each package, which allows the sender and recipient to track the shipment's progress.
- Transportation: The packages are then transported from the distribution center to the destination city or region. Depending on the shipping company's policies, this may involve multiple modes of transportation, such as ground, air, or sea transport.
- Local Delivery: Once the packages reach the destination city or region, they are sorted and dispatched for local delivery. The shipping company may use various means of transportation such as delivery trucks, vans, or bicycles to transport packages to the recipient's address.
- Delivery Attempt: The delivery driver attempts to deliver the package to the recipient's address. If the recipient is not available, the driver may leave a delivery notice or attempt to deliver the package on another day.
- Package Delivery: If the recipient is available, the package is delivered to the recipient. The recipient may need to sign for the package to confirm delivery.
- Tracking and Delivery Confirmation: The sender and recipient can track the shipment's progress using the tracking number assigned to the package. Once the package is delivered, the sender receives a delivery confirmation, and the shipment process is completed.
Overall, the domestic shipment delivery process involves several stages and requires coordination between the shipping company, the sender, and the recipient.
What messages do you get when tracking a shipment?
When tracking a shipment, the messages you receive can vary depending on the shipping carrier and the status of the package. However, here are some common messages you may encounter when tracking a shipment:
- Order Received: This message indicates that the shipping carrier has received the order from the sender and is processing it.
- In Transit: This message indicates that the package is in transit and is being transported from the origin to the destination.
- Out for Delivery: This message indicates that the package is on its way to the recipient's address and will be delivered soon.
- Delivered: This message indicates that the package has been delivered to the recipient's address and signed for.
- Delivery Attempted: This message indicates that the delivery driver attempted to deliver the package but was unable to do so. The driver may leave a delivery notice or attempt to deliver the package on another day.
- Exception: This message indicates that an unexpected event has occurred that may affect the delivery of the package. For example, if the package is damaged or lost during transit, an exception message may be generated.
- Returned to Sender: This message indicates that the package was returned to the sender, usually due to an incorrect address or the recipient's refusal to accept the package.
Overall, the messages you receive when tracking a shipment provide important information about the status and location of your package, enabling you to anticipate its arrival and take any necessary action if there are issues.
Latest added carriers
Mingzhi is a Chinese logistics company headquartered in Minhang District, Shanghai, China.
MakeFly is a Chinese logistics company headquartered in Shenzhen, China.
LONGY is a Chinese logistics company headquartered in Shenzhen, China.
KYD is a Chinese logistics company founded in 2018 and headquartered in Guangzhou
Loggi is a Brazilian logistics company founded in 2013 and headquartered in São Paulo.
Directlog is a Brazilian logistics company headquartered in Barueri, Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Ninja Van Myanmar
Ninja Van (Myanmar) is a logistics company headquartered in Industrial Zone Main Road 1, Yangon, Myanmar.
Ninja Van Myanmar Tracking
Ninja Van Philippines
Ninja Van (Philippines) is a logistics company headquartered in Makati, 1233 Metro Manila, Philippines.
Ninja Van Philippines Tracking
Ninja Van Vietnam
Ninja Van (Vietnam) is a logistics company headquartered in Tan Tao ward, Binh Tan district, Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam.
Ninja Van Vietnam Tracking
Top e-commerce Websites
- +303Track up to 303 carrier worldwide
- Auto-detect shipping carrier
- Multi languages platform
- An easy-to-use tracking platform