Brazil correios Company was established in 1663 and the company works to provide postal services in Brazil and towards the countries of the world as well. It is owned by the Brazilian state and its headquarters are located in the Brazilian capital, Brasilia. Correios offers solutions, with the latest technology, to respond to the communication needs of companies and organizations in an increasingly competitive market. This is the case of Sedex, created in 1982, which has become one of the main products of the company and the main expressive sectors in Brazil. In recent years, the service has added new methods like e-Sedex, Sedex 10, Sedex 12, Sedex Hoje and Sedex Mundi, which have resulted in increased order delivery.
brazil correios services
- SEDEX Mundi: International express shipping service for major cities around the world.
- EMS Brazil: International service for dispatching goods with a high priority transaction.
- Small Packages: an international service for sending merchandise with priority treatment and medium-term delivery dates.
- Economic Merchandise: It is an international service for sending goods with a weight of up to 20 kg and freight and low priority delivery.
- SEDEX: Express Cargo Shipping Service.
- SEDEX 10: Express Shipping Service with guaranteed delivery until 10 AM on the first business day after the day of shipment.
- SEDEX Hoje: express shipping service with guaranteed delivery on the same day shipping.
- SEDEX a Cobrar: Express shipping service for sending parcels in which the sender pays the postal rates at the time of shipment and stipulates the amount to be collected from the addressee.
- PAC - Economical Order: economic cargo delivery service with home delivery.
- Pick-up Service: The home collection for domestic and international parcels service.
- Reverse Logistics: The service that ships the goods or documents that are returned, at no cost to the sender, to be delivered only to the address specified by the contracting customer.
Track brazil correios shipments and parcels
4tracking provides you with an easy way to track parcels and shipments of brazil correios. All you need to do is enter the tracking number of the shipment into the empty box on the website and click on Track. After a while, you will get all the available information about the parcel or shipment.
How do I find the parcel tracking number for brazil correios?
When buying from websites, it often provides the tracking number.
When sending a parcel through brazil correios offices, you will get papers containing the transmission information and you will find among this information the tracking number.
How long does it take for brazil correios parcels to arrive?
Within Brazil, the delivery time ranges from one to two days
The delivery time for Brazilian International Mail varies between 3 and 40 days
Tracking number forms for brazil correios
Tracking number forms for brazil correios can be identified through the following list:
(# = Letter / * = number /! = Letter or number)
- A# *** *** *** BR
- B# *** *** *** BR
- C# *** *** *** BR
- D# *** *** *** BR
- E# *** *** *** BR
- F# *** *** *** BR
- I# *** *** *** BR
- J# *** *** *** BR
- L# *** *** *** BR
- M# *** *** *** BR
- N# *** *** *** BR
- O# *** *** *** BR
- P# *** *** *** BR
- R# *** *** *** BR
- S# *** *** *** BR
- U# *** *** *** BR
- V# *** *** *** BR
- X# *** *** *** BR
What does it mean that the parcel or shipment is in in transit) for brazil correios?
"Transit" means that the package has tracking information on its way to the recipient address.
What does it mean that the parcel or shipment is in (Delivered) state for brazil correios?
This sentence means that the delivery was successful and the package was delivered to the addressee.
What does it mean if the parcel or shipment is in the (returned to sender) state of brazil correios?
This sentence means that the addressee did not receive his shipment for any reason, and then the shipment was returned to the consignor.
What does it mean that the parcel or shipment is in (exception) case for brazil correios?
"Exception" means that the package was returned to the sender, or that the recipient refused delivery, the package was damaged, or other exceptions.
What do I do if the parcel is stolen or lost with brazil correios?
After the presumed time for the shipment arrives, sometimes there can be delays before delivery. Please contact the company to be informed of the place of the package. If you confirm the loss of the package, and if you have insurance for losing the package, you will be compensated. You can also contact the online store if purchasing goods. The site will send a second good to compensate for the first loss. Contact the company here to submit your complaint and obtain more information.