Canada Post began providing its services since the year 1867 and was known then as the Royal Canada Post. Canada Post provides services to millions of customers annually, as the number of addresses that parcels were delivered to reached about 16 million in 2016 where 8.4 billion items were delivered and the company has 6,200 post offices in All over canada. The company employs approximately 64,000 employees and has 13,000 vehicles.
Track Canada post shipments and parcels
4tracking provides you with an easy way to track Canada post parcels. you can put your tracking number in the field above and click "track" button, Then wait few seconds then you will get your tracking result informing you the place of your parcel.
Canada post services
Canada Post provides its services within the Canadian territories and around the world. You can track Canada Post parcels in Canada and around the world through the 4Tracking website and we will provide a list of local services as well as international and their advantages:
Canada Post services within Canada
- PriorityTM: This service provides quick parcel delivery on the day following dispatch throughout Canada and provides tracking and confirmation of dispatch in addition to compensation in the event of loss or damage.
- XpresspostTM :By using this service, parcels can be delivered the next day at the same destination and on the second day nationally. The service provides tracking and confirmation of dispatch in addition to compensation up to 100 dollars.
- Flat rate box 5 : This service provides a one-day delivery in the same city, from one to three days in the same region, and from two to seven days nationally. This service ensures delivery at the appointed time in addition to tracking and confirmation of dispatch.
- Regular ParcelTM : This service provides a more slow delivery, as delivery to the same city takes two days, regionally, from 3 to 5 days, while from 4 to 9 days nationally. The service provides tracking . as well as confirmation upon delivery.
Canada Post services around the world
We will start talking about the services that Canada Post provides to the United States of America:
- PriorityTM Worldwide :Delivery takes place the next day at 10:30 am. This service enables tracking the parcel as well as obtaining confirmation of receipt in addition to compensation in cases of loss or damage up to $ 100.
- XpresspostTM USA :Delivery takes place within two to three days. The service provides tracking of the parcel as well as a guarantee of delivery on time.
- Expedited ParcelTM USA : The delivery time for this service ranges from 4 to 7 days. It does not provide a guarantee for delivery on time and provides tracking and confirmation of receipt as well as compensation of up to $ 100.
- Tracked PacketTM USA : This service provides a delivery between 4 to 7 days, as well as tracking the parcel and confirming the delivery in addition to compensation in the event of loss or damage.
- Small PacketTM USA : Delivery takes place between 5 to 8 days, but this service does not provide much. As you cannot track the product, you also cannot obtain confirmation upon delivery and there is no compensation for loss or damage.
We are now passing to the international delivery services:
- PriorityTM Worldwide : It is considered a fast delivery as it takes from 2-3 days and provides tracking of the parcel, as well as confirmation of receipt, in addition to compensation.
- XpresspostTM International :The parcel arrives between 4 to 7 days and provides continuous updates, as well as tracking the parcel and confirmation upon receipt.
- InternationalParcelTM :It takes 12 days or more for parcels to arrive in this service using air transportation, while it takes between 4 to 12 weeks by land transportation. This service does not provide tracking or confirmation upon delivery.
- Tracked PacketTM International :Delivery takes 6 to 10 days, and this service provides tracking and confirmation upon delivery.
- Small PacketTM International : Delivery takes 6 to 10 days, while it takes 4 to 12 weeks using ground delivery. This service does not provide a guarantee for delivery on time, nor does it provide tracking or confirmation upon receipt
What are the prices of Canada Post?
The price varies according to several factors, including the weight of the parcel, as well as the distance it will travel and the service that has been chosen for the transmission. You can obtain a price by entering the parcel information as well as the destination in order to calculate the cost from this page.
Tracking number forms for Canada Post
In order to track a parcel for Canada Post you need a tracking number and most likely you will find it similar to the list below
(# = Letter, * = Digit, ! = Letter Or Digit)
- A# *** *** *** CA
- C# *** *** *** CA
- E# *** *** *** CA
- G# *** *** *** CA
- H# *** *** *** CA
- L# *** *** *** CA
- M# *** *** *** CA
- P# *** *** *** CA
- R# *** *** *** CA
- S# *** *** *** CA
- T# *** *** *** CA
- V# *** *** *** CA
- *** *** *** *** *** *