Taiwan Post, officially known as Chunghwa Post Co., Ltd., is a state-owned postal service in Taiwan, often referred to as "Zhonghua Youzheng" in Mandarin. Established in 1896 during the Qing Dynasty, Chunghwa Post has a rich history and currently operates with a workforce of over 23,000 employees across numerous post office outlets throughout the island.
Over the years, Chunghwa Post has significantly modernized its operations by investing in digital and technological infrastructure, aiming to provide faster, more reliable postal and courier services. The digitization of postal services has enhanced mail sorting, tracking, and delivery processes, contributing to improved service quality and customer satisfaction. Express Mail Service (EMS) is a notable offering by Chunghwa Post, providing expedited domestic and international parcel deliveries.
In recent years, Chunghwa Post has also ventured into e-commerce logistics solutions, financial services, and digital mailbox services, marking its transformation into a comprehensive service provider well beyond traditional postal services.
How to Track Taiwan Post shipments?
To track Taiwan Post shipments, you need to enter your tracking number into the designated field, and click the "Carrier" button, then select "Taiwan Post". If you're uncertain about which carrier is handling your shipment, the system can automatically select the carrier for you. Afterward, click the "Track" button, and you'll be redirected to the tracking results page, where you can find detailed information about your shipment's status and location.
Chunghwa Post Delivery Services
Chunghwa Post provides a variety of delivery services tailored to meet the diverse needs of its customers, including:
- Domestic Mail Services: For sending letters, postcards, parcels, and express items within Taiwan.
- International Mail Services: For sending letters, postcards, and parcels to overseas destinations.
- Express Mail Service (EMS): Fast and reliable domestic and international parcel delivery service.
- Logistics Services: Customized logistics solutions for e-commerce and businesses.
- Postal Banking Services: A range of financial services including savings accounts, remittances, and insurance.
- Postal Life Insurance: Offering various insurance products to meet the financial security needs of the public.
All shipments sent via Chunghwa Post's Express Mail Service (EMS) can be tracked through the official Chunghwa Post website or our shipment tracking platform using the provided tracking number.
Delivery Time for Taiwan Post International Express Mail Service (EMS)
The delivery time for parcels sent via Taiwan Post's International Express Mail Service (EMS) varies based on the destination. Below are the estimated delivery times for different regions:
- Hong Kong and Macao: Parcels from Taiwan or China can be delivered within 1-2 business days.
- Other Asian Countries: Delivery to countries such as Saudi Arabia, India, Oman, Qatar, and the United Arab Emirates typically takes approximately 2-10 business days.
- European Countries: Delivery times range from 4-10 days depending on the destination country. For instance, it usually takes 4-5 days for parcels to reach countries like France, Germany, Finland, Denmark, Belgium, Ireland, Norway, and Sweden. Whereas, it may take 7-10 days for deliveries to countries like Spain and Italy.
- Americas: Parcels to the Americas can take 4-16 days for delivery depending on the destination. Typically, it takes 4-5 days for parcels to be delivered to the USA and Canada, 5-6 days to Colombia, Chile, Argentina, and Mexico, and 14-16 days to Paraguay.
- African Countries: Delivery times to Africa range from 4-15 days based on the destination. For instance, it usually takes 4-5 business days for parcels to reach Egypt and South Africa, while deliveries to countries like Ethiopia via Express Mail Service (EMS) can take 10-15 days.
This information provides a general guideline, and the actual delivery time may vary based on various factors including the precise location of the recipient, customs processes, and other logistical considerations.
What do Chunghwa Post Tracking Numbers Look Like?
Chunghwa Post tracking numbers usually consist of 13 characters: starting with two letters, followed by nine digits, and ending with the two-letter country code for Taiwan, "TW" (e.g., EE123456789TW).
Frequently Asked Questions about Chunghwa Post
What do the different shipment tracking statuses mean?
As you track your shipment, you may encounter various statuses indicating the current state of your shipment. Here are some common statuses:
- Preparing for Shipment: Your shipment is being prepared for dispatch.
- In Transit: Your shipment is en route to the destination.
- Out for Delivery: Your shipment is with the delivery agent and will be delivered shortly.
- Delivered: Your shipment has been successfully delivered.
Why is my shipment tracking not updating?
If your tracking information hasn't been updated for some time, it might be due to delays in scanning, technical issues, or customs clearance. If there's no update for an extended period, contact Chunghwa Post's customer service for further assistance.
Can I track a shipment without a tracking number?
Tracking a shipment without a tracking number is not possible. Ensure to keep your tracking number safe to check the progress of your shipment. If you've lost your tracking number, contact the sender or Chunghwa Post's customer service for assistance.
How long does it take for Chunghwa Post to deliver a package?
Delivery times vary based on the destination, shipping method, and other factors such as customs clearance. Domestic shipments typically take 1-3 business days, while international shipments can take 7-21 business days or more.
My shipment tracking shows "Delivered," but I haven't received it. What should I do?
If your tracking status indicates "Delivered" but you haven't received your package, check with neighbors or other household members who might have received it on your behalf. If you still can't find your package, contact Chunghwa Post's customer service immediately to report the issue.
Can I change the delivery address of my shipment?
Changing the delivery address may be possible in certain cases. Contact Chunghwa Post's customer service as soon as possible with your tracking number and the new delivery address. Note that modifying the delivery address may incur additional fees or delays.
What should I do if my shipment is damaged or lost?
If your shipment arrives damaged or is presumed lost, contact Chunghwa Post's customer service immediately. Provide them with your tracking number and any relevant details, and they will guide you through the process of filing a claim for compensation.
How can I contact Chunghwa Post's customer service?
You can contact Chunghwa Post's customer service through their official website, mobile app, or by calling their helpline. They are available to assist you with shipment tracking, address modifications, delivery issues, and other concerns related to your shipment.
Examples of statuses which Taiwan Post shipment tracking passes
|Arrival at destination country
|Arrival at incoming office
|Arrived in the destination country
|Attempted delivery/Item forwarded
|Departure from incoming office
|Departure from original country
|Departure from outgoing office
|Estimated arrival at destination country
|Item arrival at collection point
|Item held at outward office of exchange
|Receive in transit