DPD Kazakhstan is an express delivery service company in Kazakhstan belong to DPD Group. DPD Kazakhstan was founded in 2005 under the name of GeoPost, in 2008 the company name has been changed to become DPD Kazakhstan. DPD have more than 30 years experience in Europe, They deliver 2.5 million shipments per day, with the help of more than 24,000 employees, 800 sorting center in 40 countries.
DPD in Kazakhstan offers its clients a full range of transport and logistics services using a unique express forwarding technology.
DPD Kazakhstan has an official license to carry out business activities for the provision of postal services. DPD in Kazakhstan is part of the GeoPost international holding, which unites the express delivery divisions of the French La Poste Group and is a specialist in the field of parcel delivery services and a leading company in the express delivery market.
How do I track DPD shipments in Kazakhstan?
To track a DPD shipments in Kazakhstan, put the tracking number in the field above, click on "Carrier" button and select "DPD Kazakhstan", if you are not sure which carrier delivers your shipment, then leave the system to choose the carrier automatically on your behalf, after that click on "Track" button, then you will be redirected to the tracking results page where you will find detailed information about your shipment including locations and dates.
How long does it take for DPD to deliver shipments in Kazakhstan?
According to our statistics, DPD Kazakhstan will deliver domestic shipments within Kazakhstan in 1-7 days, sometimes up to 15 days.
For international shipment, DPD Kazakhstan will take 7-30 days to deliver your shipments, The delivery time is depend on the destination country location.
What delivery services does DPD Kazakhstan provide?
DPD Kazakhstan offers a wide range of delivery services listed as follows:
- DPD Express: you will know from its name only that it is an express delivery service but it comes at an additional cost.
- DPD 18:00: its a delivery of parcels and cargo across the territory of Kazakhstan with guaranteed compliance with transit time, Delivery no later than 18:00 of a certain day.
- DPD OPTIMUM: which is a delivery service for shipments that will be sent to more than 5,000 cities in Kazakhstan, Russia, Belarus and Kyrgyzstan. You can send shipments weighing up to 80 kg.
- DPD ECONOMY: is a road delivery of shipments and goods through a single DPD network between the countries of Soviet Union. You can send shipments weighing up to 1000 kg.
- DPD CLASSIC: is the most economical solution for the delivery of documents and small parcels in Kazakhstan and the countries of Soviet Union.
All of the above delivery services can be tracked via our parcel tracking platform, you just need to follow the above steps.