PostNord Sweden

PostNord Sweden Tracking

PostNord Sweden is a Swedish postal delivery service company owned by Sweden state

background

Track PostNord sweden packages

PostNord Sweden

PostNord is a two Postal companies the Posten AB and Denmark post that were officially merged on 24 June 2009, The name of the group was changed in 2011 from Posten Norden to PostNord, The Swedish state is the majority share holder with 60% and the remaining 40% is held by Denmark state, The PostNord company has more than 29,596 employees.

Track PostNord sweden parcels

Here is the steps on how to track your PostNord sweden parcels :

  1. Go to https://www.4tracking.net main page or go the top of this page.
  2. Enter your PostNord sweden tracking number at the tracking field.
  3. Click on the "Track" button.
  4. Wait few seconds to get all information including locations and dates.

What do PostNord sweden tracking numbers look like?

PostNord sweden tracking numbers can be summarized as follows:

(# = Letter / * = number /! = Number or letter)

  • A# *** *** *** SE
  • B# *** *** *** SE
  • C# *** *** *** SE
  • E# *** *** *** SE
  • L# *** *** *** SE
  • R# *** *** *** SE
  • S# *** *** *** SE
  • U# *** *** *** SE
  • V# *** *** *** SE
  • ** *** *** *** SE
  • 81 *** *** **

What is the expected delivery time for domestic parcels for PostNord sweden?

The expected delivery time for PostNord sweden for domestic parcels it depends on the chosen service as listed below :

  • Express Mail Domestic: normally delivered within 1-2 days
  • Registered Mail Domestic : normally delivered within 1-2 days, depending on the geographical conditions between the start point and the end point.
  • Economy Mail Domestic : deliver within 3 days.

What is the expected delivery time for international mail for PostNord sweden?

Here is a table for the expected delivery time from sweden to destination countries:

Destination countryDelivery servicedelivery time
USAExpress mail service (EMS)3-4 days
USAEconomic Standard mail12-15 days
CanadaExpress mail service (EMS)3 days
CanadaEconomic Standard mail10-13 days
Europe countriesExpress mail service (EMS)2-6 days
Europe countriesEconomic Standard mail4-15 days
United kingdomExpress mail service (EMS)2 days
United kingdomEconomic Standard mail7-9 days
Saudi ArabiaExpress mail service (EMS)4 days
Saudi ArabiaEconomic Standard mail11-17 days
United Arab EmiratesExpress mail service (EMS)4 days
United Arab EmiratesEconomic Standard mail10-11 days
GermanyExpress mail service (EMS)2 days
GermanyEconomic Standard mail7-9 days
TaiwanExpress mail service (EMS)4 days
TaiwanEconomic Standard mail10-12 days
RussiaExpress mail service (EMS)4 days
RussiaEconomic Standard mail14-19 days
IndiaExpress mail service (EMS)4 days
IndiaEconomic Standard mail18-21 days
Hong KongExpress mail service (EMS)3 days
Hong KongEconomic Standard mail9-12 days
ChinaExpress mail service (EMS)4 days
ChinaEconomic Standard mail7-10 days