DAI Post is an Australian freight delivery services company established in 2000 and headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. DAI Post is focused on delivering shipments to its customers safely for over 20 years. They also specialize in e-commerce and wholesale international inbound parcel delivery in Australia, New Zealand and Singapore. DAI Post is delivering millions of parcels each year. and they are ecommerce parcel specialists, delivering an end-to-end service on behalf of their global freight partners. Once your order is picked and packed, it is received into one of its international origin sorting centers to be sorted, scanned, air freighted and customs cleared at destination. Once cleared through customs, it is handed over to DAI Post final mile carrier network for local delivery direct to its customers door.
How do I track DAI Post shipments?
To track a DAI Post shipments, put the tracking number in the field above, click on "Carrier" button and select "DAI Post", if you are not sure which carrier delivers your shipment, then leave the system to choose the carrier automatically on your behalf, after that click on "Track" button, then you will be redirected to the tracking results page where you will find detailed information about your shipment including locations and dates.
How long does DAI Post take to deliver your shipments?
According to our statistics, DAI Post will deliver international shipments within 14-45 days depend on the shipment. This time frame is not guaranteed as it is only based on our statistics and can be exceptions where the shipment requires more days to be delivered, such as if the address is incorrect, weather conditions are bad...etc. All of this information will be available in the tracking results.
Where I can found DAI Post offices?
You can find them in there head office in Melbourne, Australia or in the international hubs in New York, Los Angeles and Chicago, USA. and you can find them also in Singapore
You can find their offices in Melbourne, Australia or in the international centers in New York, Los Angeles and Chicago in the USA. You can also find them in 57 Loyang Way, Singapore 508749.
I didn't receive DAI Post shipments. what should I do ?
Firstly check your DAI Post tracking results and it latest tracking info, if the status of your shipment does not change for more than 7 days please contact SMSA customer service for clarification.
- Go to https://www.daipost.com/#contact
- Fill the form, Full name, email address, phone number … etc.
- in the message field explain your problem and include the tracking number so they can recognize your shipment.
- Fill all other required fields
- click on submit button.
- Then They will contact you via your email address.
- You can also contacting them directly via phone number. I can include the phone number here but it may be changed over time so it recommended to go to the official website at https://www.daipost.com/#contact
- Scroll down until you will find the phone number, call them and explain your problem.
- Please note that before you talk to DAI Post customer service, Bring the correct tracking number first.