General Logistics Systems (GLS) is a British-owned express logistics company headquartered in Amsterdam, Netherlands. The company also known as German Parcel when it was founded in 1989, The company was renamed to GLS on 1999, I has over 19,000 employees and more than 240,000 customers, 28,000 delivery vans and about 4,000 long distance trucks are on the road, GLS also operates about 70 national and regional hubs as well as 1,400 depots and agencies. In fiscal year 2019/2020, GLS transported 667 million parcels. Now GLS Group covers 40 countries most of them are European.
In the United States GLS US Formerly known as GSO, they have grown up quickly to have 1,000-5,000 employees and headquartered at 12300 Bell Ranch Dr, Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670, USA. on October 1st, 2021 GLS US is opening new service center in Aurora, CO and expanding its Parcel and LTL network service area to include a population of over 4 million people.
How do I track GLS US packages?
To track a GLS US packages, put the tracking number in the field above, click on "Carrier" button and select "GLS US", if you are not sure which carrier delivers your shipment, then leave the system to choose the carrier automatically on your behalf, after that click on "Track" button, then you will be redirected to the tracking results page where you will find detailed information about your shipment including locations and dates.
What do GLS US tracking numbers look like?
When Trying to track GLS US parcels you may need to know how does GLS US tracking numbers look like in this topic you will know all about GLS US tracking numbers.
GLS US tracking numbers may have 9, 10, 12 or 20 digits e.g. 1110137601, 21071616173567990499. it can also be a bunch of random characters A-Z, 0-9. 20 characters in total e.g. 1AE7982095224B95935D.
How long does GLS US take to deliver your packages?
According to our stats GLS US will deliver domestic shipments with in 1-7 days to any city in the United States.
I have not received GLS US package. what should I do ?
Firstly check your GLS US parcel tracking results and it latest tracking info, if your parcel is in transit for more than 7 days and no information is updated please contact GLS US customer service for clarification.
- Fill the form, Full name, phone number, email address and zip code … etc.
- in the message field explain your problem and include the tracking number so they can recognize your parcel.
- Fill all other required fields
- click on submit button.
- Then They will contact you via your email address.
- You can also contacting them directly via phone number. I can include the phone number here but it may be changed over time so it recommended to go to the official website at https://www.gls-us.com/support/contact-us
- Scroll down until you will find the phone number, call them and explain your problem.
- Please note that before you talk to GLS US customer service, Bring the correct tracking number first.