PFLogistics (Parcel Freight Logistics) also known as FPL and it is an Australian logistics company specialized on supply chain and transportation solutions in eCommerce industry. They are located in major cities in Australia, including Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane and Adelaide. PFLogistics offers a combination of national and international air and sea freight, easy customs clearance, e-commerce fulfillment and 3PL warehousing, specific to your needs. Tailored to your business needs, PFLogistics helps thousands of vendors, both locally and internationally.
How do I track PFLogistics shipments?
To track a PFL shipments, put the tracking number in the field above, click on "Carrier" button and select "PFLogistics", if you are not sure which carrier delivers your shipment, then leave the system to choose the carrier automatically on your behalf, after that click on "Track" button, then you will be redirected to the tracking results page where you will find detailed information about your shipment including locations and dates.
How long does it take for PFLogistics to deliver your shipments in Australia?
According to our statistics, PFLogistics will deliver your shipments within Australian territory within 4-14 days, this is not guaranteed. There may be exceptions as shipping may be delayed.
I have not received PFLogistics shipments. what should I do ?
Firstly check your PFLogistics shipment tracking results and it latest tracking info, if your parcel is in transit for more than 7 days and no information is updated please contact PFLogistics customer service for clarification.
Firstly Go to http://pflogistics.com.au/contact
- They will ask you first about the tracking number of your shipment, Enter it and click submit
- Fill the form, Full name, Email address, Phone number
- Select if you are the sender or the receiver.
- in the message field explain your problem correctly.
- click on Submit button.
- Then They will contact you via your email address or your phone number.
- You can also contacting them directly via phone number. I can include the phone number here but it may be changed over time so it recommended to go to the official website at http://pflogistics.com.au/contact
- Please note that before you contact PFLogistics customer service, Bring the correct tracking number first to avoid wasting your time.