General Logistics Systems (GLS) is a British-owned express logistics company headquartered in Amsterdam, Netherlands. The company also known as German Parcel when it was founded in 1989, The company was renamed to GLS on 1999, I has over 22,000 employees and more than 240,000 customers, 28,000 delivery vans and about 4,000 long distance trucks are on the road, GLS also operates about 70 national and regional hubs as well as 1,400 depots and agencies. In fiscal year 2019/2020, GLS transported 667 million parcels. Now GLS Group covers 40 countries most of them are European.
GLS Czech Republic (General Logistics Systems Czech Republic s.r.o.) is headquartered at Průmyslová 5619/1, 586 01 Jihlava, Czechia.
How do I track GLS Czech Republic shipments?
To track a GLS Czech Republic shipments, put the tracking number in the field above, click on "Carrier" button and select "GLS Czech Republic", if you are not sure which carrier delivers your shipment, then leave the system to choose the carrier automatically on your behalf, after that click on "Track" button, then you will be redirected to the tracking results page where you will find detailed information about your shipment including locations and dates.
What do GLS Czech Republic tracking numbers look like?
When Trying to track GLS Czech Republic parcels you may need to know how does GLS Czech Republic tracking numbers look like in this topic you will know all about GLS Czech Republic tracking numbers.
GLS Czech Republic tracking numbers have 9 to 11 digits e.g. 1110137601, 06050569157.
How long does GLS Czech Republic take to deliver your shipments?
According to our statistics, GLS Czech Republic will deliver domestic shipments within 1-7 days to any city in the Czech Republic territory.
I have not received GLS Czech Republic shipments. what should I do ?
Firstly check your GLS Czech Republic parcel tracking results and it latest tracking info, if your parcel is in transit for more than 7 days and no information is updated please contact GLS Czech Republic customer service for clarification.
- Fill the form, Full name, phone number, email address and zip code … etc.
- in the message field explain your problem and include the tracking number so they can recognize your parcel.
- Fill all other required fields
- click on submit button.
- Then They will contact you via your email address.
- You can also contacting them directly via phone number. I can include the phone number here but it may be changed over time so it recommended to go to the official website at https://gls-group.com/CZ/en/contacts/get-in-touch/questions
- Scroll down until you will find the phone number, call them and explain your problem.
- Please note that before you talk to GLS Czech Republic customer service, Bring the correct tracking number first.